Enterprise Information Services, Inc. (EIS), as the Managing Member of the ITES Solutions, LLC Joint Venture, is seeking a highly motivated Contract Manager to lead all activities for our potential Noncombatant Evacuation Operations (NEO) Tracking System Support program for United States Forces Korea (USFK) in Camp Humphreys, Pyeongtaek, South Korea. Join our dynamic and talented NEO Tracking System Support team that enjoys a professionally rewarding experience providing development, administration, training and technical support for NTS operations during exercises and in the event of a real-world NEO execution.
- Plans, coordinates, and manages all program activities, including project management, administration, work schedules, quality assurance, and control of the requirements.
- Provides all deliverables.
- Coordinates and manages all resources and makes task assignments.
- Prioritizes all tasks on a daily basis.
- Coordinates with the COR to report case analysis, resolution, and closure and to provide trend analysis and future requirements planning.
- Monitors performance against the tasks on the contract and provides weekly and monthly status reports to the COR that include task, problem resolution status and performance.
- Participates in In‐Progress Reviews (IPRs), project meetings, technical meetings, and periodic video/teleconferences to provide the Government a status on progress and accomplishments on tasks, schedule, and other issues.
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and at least five (5) years’ experience as a contract manager
Good communications skills, both oral and written, are necessary, since there will be considerable interface with various levels within the stakeholder community
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.