Enterprise Information Services, Inc. (EIS), as the Managing Member of the ITES Solutions, LLC Joint Venture, is seeking a highly motivated Systems Engineer to lead all technical activities for our potential Noncombatant Evacuation Operations (NEO) Tracking System Support program for United States Forces Korea (USFK) in Camp Humphreys, Pyeongtaek, South Korea. Join our dynamic and talented NEO Tracking System Support team that enjoys a professionally rewarding experience providing development, administration, training and technical support for NTS operations during exercises and in the event of a real-world NEO execution.
- Plans, coordinates, and manages all technical activities for the program
- Provides overall technical direction to the team
- Establishes a rigorous Systems Engineering Methodology that governs the development of new system functionality or system upgrades from requirements definition through design, development, test, integration, fielding, operations and maintenance, and full life cycle sustainment
- Ensures system changes are compatible with existing components and hardware and software interfaces
- Ensures that the NEO Tracking System and its hardware and software sub-components meet all functional and performance requirements and are interoperable with all other subsystems within the enterprise
- Ensures that the NEO Tracking System and its hardware and software sub-components comply with all Cybersecurity standards
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
Possesses a strong knowledge of PC/LAN communications hardware and software in a multi-protocol environment and network management software
Possesses a strong understanding of the current NEO Tracking System (NTS) infrastructure and configuration of the NTS registration
Good communications skills, both oral and written, are necessary, since there will be considerable interface with various levels within the stakeholder community
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.