Enterprise Information Services, Inc. (EIS) is seeking a highly motivated Task Order Lead/Program Manager to lead all activities for our potential Next Generation Biometrics Collection Capability (NXGBCC) program for Project Management Office Biometrics (PM Biometrics) headquartered in Fort Belvoir, VA. Join our dynamic and talented NXGBCC Support team that enjoys a professionally rewarding experience providing sustainment and fielding support for biometrics operations.
- Plans, coordinates, and manages all program activities, including project management, administration, work schedules, quality assurance, and control of the requirements.
- Oversees the development of all deliverables and ensures timely submission of high-quality work products.
- Establishes a Program Management Plan with repeatable processes and Key Performance Indicators and minimizes schedule, cost, and quality variances
- Coordinates and manages all resources and makes task assignments.
- Supervises Configuration Management activities.
- Prioritizes all tasks on a daily basis.
- Serves as the primary interface for all key customer stakeholders.
- Monitors performance against the tasks on the contract and provides weekly and monthly status reports to the COR that include a progress summary, problem resolution status, overall performance evaluation with corrective actions as needed, and future plans.
- Participates in In‐Progress Reviews (IPRs), project meetings, technical meetings, and periodic video/teleconferences to provide the Government a status on progress and accomplishments on tasks, schedule, and other issues.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, or a related field
At least 10 years of experience as a program manager
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.