Enterprise Information Services, Inc. (EIS) is seeking a highly motivated Transition/Technical Lead to lead all transition and technical activities for our potential Next Generation Biometrics Collection Capability (NXGBCC) program for Project Management Office Biometrics (PM Biometrics) headquartered in Fort Belvoir, VA. The most qualified applicant will begin work in the Washington Metropolitan Area t(WMA) to lead all transition activities post task order award. Following transition, this position may be performed in the WMA area with some travel to OCONUS sites, or it may be full-time OCONUS. Join our dynamic and talented NXGBCC Support team that enjoys a professionally rewarding experience providing sustainment and fielding support for biometrics operations.
- Plans, coordinates, and manages all contract transition activities in accordance with the Transition Plan.
- Ensures that all sustainment and fielding requirements are achieved within schedule, cost, and quality constraints.
- Monitors technical performance across the entire team and ensures the consistent delivery of high-quality technical services.
- Serves as the key technical interface for all key customer stakeholders.
- Participates in In‐Progress Reviews (IPRs), project meetings, technical meetings, and periodic video/teleconferences to provide the Government a status on progress and accomplishments on tasks, schedule, and other issues.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, or a related field
At least 10 years of experience as a Technical Lead
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.