Enterprise Information Services, Inc. (EIS), as the Managing Member of the IT Enterprise Services and Solutions, LLC Joint Venture (ITES Solutions), is seeking a highly motivated Web Software Developer to lead all web software development activities for our potential IT Support Services Program for the U.S. Army Installation Management Command - Europe (IMCOM-E) headquartered in Sembach, Germany with seven other OCONUS garrison locations. Join our dynamic and talented IMCOM Support team that enjoys a professionally rewarding experience providing Tier II technical support, Video Teleconference (VTC) scheduling and maintenance, Software Development, SharePoint Development and Administration, Information Assurance (IA) compliance, Mobility Service management, and IT System Administration.
- Supports reviews of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Deliverables, including Release Notes, Release Packages, Test Plans, Test Reports, Run Books, Installation Guides, System Administration Guides, System Configuration Guides, System Requirements Specifications, Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs), Network Diagrams, and User Guides
- Data management responsibilities include extraction of raw data from databases using SQL query and/or XML
- Uses data analysis tools and provides assistance with data analysis of extracted data
- Assists in the development and deployment of web and database applications
- Prepares test scenarios and test cases for quality assurance testing of developed software
- Performs unit, integration and deployment testing of software
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.