Enterprise Information Services, Inc. (EIS), as the Managing Member of the IT Enterprise Services and Solutions, LLC Joint Venture (ITES Solutions), is seeking a highly motivated Systems Administrator to lead all IT systems administration activities for our potential IT Support Services Program for the U.S. Army Installation Management Command - Europe (IMCOM-E) headquartered in Sembach, Germany with seven other OCONUS garrison locations. Join our dynamic and talented IMCOM Support team that enjoys a professionally rewarding experience providing Tier II technical support, Video Teleconference (VTC) scheduling and maintenance, Software Development, SharePoint Development and Administration, Information Assurance (IA) compliance, Mobility Service management, and IT System Administration.
- Installs, configures, and integrates Windows, Linux, and UNIX servers in an enterprise network environment
- Develops monitoring scripts
- Monitors server status and responds to alerts and notifications
- Ensures that system availability requirements are achieved daily
- Tunes server performance
- Maintains server hardware and operating system configurations
- Performs technical refresh upgrades
- Performs daily server backups
- Reviews server logs
- Installs patches on a routine basis to mainly address security vulnerabilities
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
5-9 years of experience in supporting Windows Server, Linux and UNIX enterprise systems
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.