Enterprise Information Services, Inc. (EIS), as the Managing Member of the IT Enterprise Services and Solutions, LLC Joint Venture (ITES Solutions), is seeking a highly motivated Systems Functional Analyst to lead all functional analyst activities for our potential IT Support Services Program for the U.S. Army Installation Management Command - Europe (IMCOM-E) headquartered in Sembach, Germany with seven other OCONUS garrison locations. Join our dynamic and talented IMCOM Support team that enjoys a professionally rewarding experience providing Tier II technical support, Video Teleconference (VTC) scheduling and maintenance, Software Development, SharePoint Development and Administration, Information Assurance (IA) compliance, Mobility Service management, and IT System Administration.
- Implements knowledge management initiatives and tools
- Serves as the lead architect for knowledge management planning, integration and technical solutions.
- Monitors and improves the flow of information through the use of technology and process improvements.
- Recommends, designs and implements standard operating procedures along with establishing roles and responsibilities for supporting a knowledge management environment.
- Assists management in long range strategic organization development planning and execution along with mid-term plans for technical development
- Maps business organizational and performance requirements to IT functional requirements
- Coordinates Knowledge Management tasks with supporting organizations, under government direction, to ensure best practices, techniques, and technologies are identified
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
5-9 years of broad experience and demonstrable knowledge management experience in an Army enterprise setting
Extensive knowledge and management expertise requiring the melding of a wide variety of knowledge and information management best practices, techniques, and technologies
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.